Arihant Collage of Pharmacy
The admission process is governed by by Hon. Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai. The vacant seats after Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP) will be filled at Institute level according to merit & as per guidelines of the Hon. Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai.
Admission to First Year B. Pharm, Direct Second Year B. Pharm and First Year M. Pharm through Centralized Admission Process (CAP) by competent authority
The candidates allotted thorough CAP round, should report to the college during office hours. The candidate shall report to the college with all original documents needed to substantiate the claims made in the application regarding eligibility and reservation. The student should get application form along with information brochure and submit the form in the office after filling it duly. After the scrutiny of original documents, the candidate will have to pay prescribed fees immediately in the form as prescribed by the college and confirm the admission offered. The candidates are required to pay the fees in the form of Demand Draft in favour of the Principal, Arihant College of Pharmacy, payable at Saswad. The confirmation of admission is subject to approval by DTE/ PNS and final eligibility from University of Pune.
Admissions to First Year B. Pharm, Direct Second Year B. Pharm and First Year M. Pharm for the seats remaining vacant after the allotment by competent authority through Centralized Admission Process
- The Principal shall be the Admission Authority for all the decisions taken in relation to admissions to F. Y. B. Pharm, Direct S. Y. B. Pharm and F. Y. M. Pharm for the seats remaining vacant after the allotment through CAP.
- Filling and submission of Application forms:
Availability of Application forms:- Application forms along with information brochure will be available for the aspiring candidates from administrative office of the college during office hours on payment of necessary fees.
- Candidate should carefully read the information brochure, rules of admission and application form. The candidate should then fill the application form in full and submit the filled form on or before the last date of submission to authorized persons in the office and obtain the receipt of the same.
- Fee: As per Shikshan Shulka Samiti, Maharashtra State, University of Pune
- Admission Process: The admissions shall be offered strictly to the eligible candidates on inter-se-merit based on qualifying examination. The detailed admission schedule / calendar and merit list along with available seats, updated from time to time shall be notified on college notice board. The candidates should report the college as per schedule. The candidate who has been offered a seat shall confirm the admission by paying the fees immediately. The candidates are required to pay the fees in the form of Demand Draft in favour of the Principal, Arihant College of Pharmacy, payable at Saswad. The confirmation of admission is subject to approval by DTE/ PNS and final eligibility from University of Pune.
List of Documents Required – For First Yr B.Pharm and Direct Second Yr B.Pharm Admission.
- MAH-MPH-CET/MT-CET Score Card
- Recent Passport size photographs (3 Copies)
- S.S.C. (10th ) Marksheet
- H.S.C. (12th ) Marksheet
- F. Y. & S. Y. D. Pharm. Marksheet (if applicable)
- Leaving / transfer Certificate
- Educational Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (For S.C./S.T. Category Candidate)
- Caste Validity Certificate (For S.C./S.T. Category Candidate)
- Nationality Certificate
- Domicile Certificate